Returns & Refunds
Refund & Return Policy
The following conditions must be met before a refund for a return will be given:
- A receipt must be presented for all refunds or exchanges. This proof of purchase includes your original cash register receipt or your online order packing slip.
- Refunds for textbooks will be done within the first five days of the semester for which the books are purchased.
- New books must be in original condition, free from any writing, highlighting, damage, or creases. Shrink-wrapped items that have been opened are non-returnable. Books must be returned with ALL components.
- If a new book has any marks on it but is still in salable condition, the bookstore may refund 75% of the new price. Store management reserves the right to determine salability.
- PLEASE CHECK BOOKS FOR ANY DAMAGE (EX. WATER DAMAGE, TORN/MISSING PAGES). ANY DAMAGED BOOKS MUST BE RETURNED/EXCHANGED WITHIN THE FIRST 5 DAYS OF THE SEMESTER.
- Clothing and imprinted items can be returned or exchanged within three months of purchase. Must be in same condition as when purchased (unwashed, unworn, and with the tags still attached).
- Special orders are non-returnable.
- Refunds will be given in the original form of payment. A check will be processed through the Business Office for all refunds (cash or check purchases) over $50.
- Textbooks purchased after the return deadlines, are refundable for up to 48 hours if the course has been canceled by the college or if the student dropped the class. If the book was purchased at the beginning of the semester for a late start class, the book is refundable for up to 48 hours after the start of the class if the class is canceled or dropped by student. The drop must be proven at the time of return.
- There are no refunds on books purchased during the last two weeks of classes if they are purchased for the current semester.